MJF: PA-12 40% Glass Beads (PA-12 GB)
Key Material Facts:
- Ideal for complex assemblies, housings, enclosures, and watertight applications.
- Added glass content will make the parts stiffer and less flexible
- Not recommended for parts that require snap features as these will be fragile.
- A very strong thermoplastic that not only works well for prototypes but also end-use parts.
- Parts are solid and are air / fluid tight right off the printer, no sealing required
- Compatible with assembly features including:
- Provides excellent chemical resistance to oils, greases, aliphatic hydrocarbons, and alkalies.
- Layer thickness: 0.003″ (0.08 mm)
- Resolution: Minimum feature size of 0.020” (0.5mm)
- Heat Resistant up to 360F
For more information on how the Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) printing process works please check out this page.
MJF PA-12 Technical specifications:
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MATERIAL DATA SHEET
Finish / Color Options:
RAW – Part is left gray after beadblasting, this is the color of the parts after they come off the printer.
BLACK DYE – Part is dyed black after beadblasting, this is the standard finish for MJF PA-12 GB parts unless something else is requested by the customer. F3DP does not charge extra for this finish.
CERAKOTE – This is a ceramic based paint that can be applied to MJF PA-12 GB Parts, for more information please check out this page.
MJF PA-12 GB Part Gallery: