Key Material Facts:
- Look and feel of molded polypropylene
- Superior strength and durability
- Thermoplastic-like performance, look and feel
- Functional end-use prototypes
- Good for checking snap fit designs
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Parts can be printed solid and are air / fluid tight right off the printer, no sealing required
- Compatible with assembly features including:
- Glue Joints/light welding
- Printed In Threads (However Helicoils are recommended)
- Concept and Marketing Models
- Functional Assemblies and Prototypes
- Sporting goods
- Bottles and containers
- Medical Devices
- Electronic enclosure porotype
- Cast urethane mold master
- Great for all plastic prototyping applications
Material Reference Data:
SLA: Accura 25 Technical specifications:
|Post-Cured Material |
|MEASUREMENT ||CONDITION ||METRIC ||U.S. |
|Tensile Strength (MPa/PSI) ||55-58 ||5540-5570 |
|Tensile Modulus (MPa/KSI) ||1590-1660 ||230-240 |
|Elongation at Break (%) ||13-20 ||13-20 |
|Flexural Strength (MPa/PSI) ||55-58 ||7960-8410 |
|Flexural Modulus (MPa/KSI) ||1380-1660 ||200-240 |
|Impact Strength (J/m /Ft-lbs/in) ||19-24 ||0.4 |
|Heat Deflection Temperature ||@ 66 PSI @ 264 PSI ||58-63 °C 51-55 °C ||136-145 °F 124-131 °F |
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) ||TMA (T||107 x 10¯6 151 x 10¯6 ||59.4 83.9 |
|Glass Transition (Tg) ||72-74 ||162-165 |
|Hardness, Shore D ||80 ||80 |
DOWNLOAD THE FULL MATERIAL DATA SHEET
Finish / Color Options:
Level 0 – Strip And Ship – Excess material is cleaned off part, supports (if any are present) are removed. Support surfaces are not sanded and are left very rough.
Level 1 – Support Sanding – Excess material is cleaned off part, supports (if any are present) are removed. Rough support surfaces are sanded smooth.
- Unless specified this is the finish all parts we print are shipped with.
Level 2 – Matte Finish – Support surfaces are sanded, parts are lightly sanded in all rough areas. Bead blast applied to entire part for uniform finish.
Level 3 – Mold Master – Layer lines removed through sanding of entire part. Bead blast applied to entire part for uniform finish. Part can be used as a master for cast urethan tooling.
Level 4 – Paint Prep – Layer lines removed through sanding of entire part. Part is prepared for painting with primer.
Level 4 – Cerakote – Layer lines removed through sanding of entire part. Part is then sprayed with Cerakote.
SLA: Accura 25 Part Gallery: